Under the direction of the Morongo Bowling Center General Manager, performs varied customer service duties including cashiering, taking reservations, providing simple bowling instructions, cooking, and cleaning. Plan, coordinate and organize bowling lanes activities and equipment maximizing guest experience and use of the facility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bowling terminology and methods of operation preferred.
- Accurate cash handling.
- Valid Food Handler Card is required prior to starting work
- Telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass a gaming background is required.
- HS Diploma or GED.
Shift/Hours: Full Time
Under the direction of the Bowling Center General Manager, perform a variety of skilled activities on bowling equipment, preventive maintenance, and minor repairs.
- Experience with the proper operation and maintenance of tools, equipment and machinery used in bowling facility maintenance.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
Salary: Starting at $14.50/hour + full benefit package.