You, our staff, and guests' health and safety is our top priority.
While our doors are open and we welcome you to come visit and have a good time, we must continue practicing extra caution in regards to keeping everyone healthy.
While keeping our facility clean has always been important to us, our staff is taking extra precautions and procedures to place to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
We also expect the following of our guests:
- Please wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, and sanitize your hands when possible.
- Practice social distancing by keeping yourself 6 feet apart from other guests and staff members.
- Masks must be worn when not eating or drinking.
- There is no spectators for tournaments.
- You cannot bring any outside food or drinks.
- Please note that our hours are limited. Please check our website or call before planning to come.
- There are a max 4 people per lane.
- We currently are not booking of any events or parties, outside of tournaments.
- We are only only for tournaments during the weekend.